Retail Supervisor in Training (Full Time) - Willowbrook Mall, Wayne NJ
Company: FAST RETAILING CO LTD
Posted on: June 6, 2021
"Fast Retailing" - Our company name incorporates our passion to
provide customers with the products they want swiftly and smoothly.
At Fast Retailing we are striving to improve people's lives by
changing society for the better, through the value of clothing and
positive corporate contributions to the community. This ideal is
summed up by our core business philosophy, "Changing clothes.
Changing conventional wisdom. Change the world."
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Supervisor in Training is
the pace setter and role model for customer service in the store.
Their key function is to ensure all Sales Associates in their
respective department or zone exceed customer expectations.
Additionally, they are responsible to help train, oversee and
develop Sales Associates on store standards.
- Motivates their team to meet and exceed sales goals
- Supervises the floor to monitor breaks and ensure coverage
during peak times according to Daily Work Schedules
- Ensures brand and operational standards (visual, cleanliness,
cash management, inventory management, etc.) are consistently
- Ensures their team proactively manages customer needs and
exceeds expectations according to the UNIQLO service standard, the
UNIQLO Fundamental Principles and the 6 Standard Phrases
- Trains and develops their team on fitting room & cash wrap
standards and assists when needed in those zones
- Manages inventory by ensuring all merchandise is represented
and replenished on the floor in full size runs
- Assists management to identify issues in the store
- Trains their team on product and brand knowledge and ensures
product knowledge is conveyed to customers
- Follows all company policy and procedures & notifies management
of any infractions
- Assists with special projects as assigned by management
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to train and develop a team with strong communication
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, read computer
terminals, push, pull, move, lift or carry objects of at least 50
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and
stockroom, repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting,
stooping, squatting, and climbing
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the business
needs, including nights, evenings and weekends.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D, Bachelor's Degree preferred
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Fast Retailing does not
discriminate against applicants or employees because of race,
color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status,
disability, age, citizenship, marital or domestic/civil partnership
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or
because of any other status or condition protected by applicable
federal, state or local law.
Posting Notes: Wayne || New Jersey (US-NJ) || United States (US)
|| Store Staff || Store Operations || UNIQLO || EX:OUT; SF:AJ;
SF:CO; SF:FA; SF:FJ; SF:IN; SF:LI; SF:MA; SF:SC; SF:SH || UNIQLO
Nearest Major Market: New Jersey
Keywords: FAST RETAILING CO LTD, Wayne , Retail Supervisor in Training (Full Time) - Willowbrook Mall, Wayne NJ, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!