Account Services Associate
Company: Shutterfly, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for
schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition
of "Picture Day" Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool
through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through
additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks,
sports, and events. Lifetouch is an integral part of the Shutterfly
family where we make our customers' memories last a lifetime by
capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and
The Account Services Associate will provide outstanding customer
service to their assigned accounts, maintain information in
Salesforce, schedule a variety of photographic events and develop
relationships with a variety of people both within and outside of
Lifetouch. If you thrive in a fast paced environment, love helping
people, developing relationships and are highly organized and able
to handle multiple priorities, you will be successful in this
What You'll Do here
- Work with your schools and the Photo Administrator to
coordinate the scheduling of a variety of photographic events and
allocate resources appropriately. Partner with the photography team
as needed while building this schedule.
- Organize information by maintaining databases, calendars and
- Effectively communicate with your partners in the finishing
labs regarding jobs
- Manage Account touch Points through the use of Salesforce and
other internal tools, including phone and email interactions.
- Work with various internal systems to prepare and set-up
upcoming picture day events for a variety of photography
- Work with the accounts to confirm and update important picture
day information in our databases including confirmation of products
and services, receipt of picture day flyers and post picture day
The Skills You'll Bring
- S Diploma or general education degree (GED) required, 4-year
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Proven computer skills, ability to learn new systems and
integrate information. Microsoft Office, Excel and Salesforce
experience is a plus.
- Highly organized
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as
- Ability to multi task
Keywords: Shutterfly, Inc., Wayne , Account Services Associate, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!