Company: Valley National Bancorp
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Market Strategist is responsible for defining strategy and
overseeing the design & execution of programs in areas of new
customer acquisition, retention, and x-sell within a customer
segment and across lines of business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent
- Must provide examples of at least one sample of an effective
document delivered in the past.
- Ability to build trust, value others, communicate effectively,
drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer,
collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate
- Be an expert with respect to the competition.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact and cooperate with all
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Expertise using Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business-related discipline
and a minimum of 2 years' experience in the marketing field.
- Master's degree, direct to consumer experience and/or a minimum
of 2 years' experience as a Product Manager is preferred.
Keywords: Valley National Bancorp, Wayne , Marketing Strategist, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!