Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A
Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee,
Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then
you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest
baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA
(BBU) employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales
centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our
consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at
every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the
chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers
the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and
personal lives every day.
Bid Coordinator will maximize sales growth through analysis and
communication of food service data, as they relate to Bimbo
Bakeries USA, Inc.'s, Bid Business channel in the Eastern US.
This role has the ability to be remote, preferably in the East
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Timely solicitation, receipt, preparation, and submission of
known available bids, coordinating internal BBU resources and
meeting all requisite timelines/deadlines.
- Identify key growth opportunities (e.g. new business
opportunities, pricing initiatives) within BBU East Market
utilizing syndicated data and internal sales reporting tools,
develop and execute strategies to secure identified business.
- Understand sales trends, forecasts, company planning and
utilize to develop sales strategies.
- Review bid results, and offer actionable analysis.
- Support Bakehouse East team with customer specific reports,
document preparation, data requirements, etc.
- Assist with presentation development/business reviews on period
- Work closely with bid customers, and liaison between customers
and local BBU teams regarding customer needs or issue
- Bachelor's Degree. A combination of education, training and
experience that results in demonstrated competency to perform the
work may be substituted.
- Full MS Office Suite fluency, including Word, Excel,
- Previous bid or contract review, preparation, understanding
Key Behavioral Competencies:
Bid Coordinator will be able to:
- Demonstrate a passion to achieve results.
- Work/align/lead cross-functionally to achieve set goals.
- Analyze and synthesize data quickly, and offer concise,
actionable recommendations based on data.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and
communicate analysis and strategy with all levels of the
- Possess MS Office Suite fluency.
- Work independently.
The physical and mental demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be requested to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a
policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants
and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability,
gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other
classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects
of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion,
compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training
and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal
employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed
affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified
individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled
veterans and other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Wayne , Bid Coordinator, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!