Business Process Analyst - Treasury Solutions
Company: Valley National Bancorp
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Business Process Analyst supports the Business Process
Manager in facilitating the implementation of change
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify business and functional requirements, including as is
and target process and data flow in relation to projects impacting
Business Line's business model.
- Assess the impact of changes on existing organization and
business processes and ensure all project interdependencies are
- Manage day to day project requirements from the Business
Process Manager including ensuring resource availability, following
up on open items, and facilitating coordination with other
departments when necessary.
- Analyze workflows as assigned to identify efficiencies.
Document existing and target workflows, measure potential
efficiency gains, and monitor process improvements.
- Provide thought leadership on business process excellence and
continuous improvement. Assist in creating a culture of continuous
- Assist management in the capture, analysis, and presentation of
data to support the taking of business decisions.
- Ability to exercise initiative, problem identification, problem
solving, and independent decision making.
- Demonstrates excellent analytical and critical thinking
- Excellent communication skill, both verbal and written.
- Skilled in MS Office Application including Outlook, Word,
PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience working in a financial institution.
- Ability to coordinate amongst multiple teams to meet project
- Must be able to thrive under pressure, multi-task, and manage
- High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of three years'
experience in business or process analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business preferred.
- PMP or Lean Six Sigma Certification preferred.
Keywords: Valley National Bancorp, Wayne , Business Process Analyst - Treasury Solutions, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!