Company: Valley National Bancorp
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The File Clerk will monitor and control the first mortgage
residential loan files, deliver and retrieve files requested by VNB
employees and assist in regular audits ensuring all loans files are
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain security of file room while safeguarding loan
- Maintain files in an orderly condition. Deliver files requested
by VNB employees within prescribed timeframes.
- Deliveries will be on and off site.
- Retrieve files from VNB employees, return them to file room and
file in their place within established guidelines.
- File original paper documents into their corresponding files
while also scanning documents to Smart Search as necessary.
- Ability to read and understand numbers.
- Ability to follow direction and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to lift heavy boxes.
- Basic Micro-soft Office knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- High School diploma or GED and a minimum of 6 months of
- Valid driver's license.
Keywords: Valley National Bancorp, Wayne , File Clerk, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!