Company: Hand & Stone
Posted on: June 9, 2021
ARE YOU AN EXCEPTIONAL BUSINESS-SALES MANAGER WITH A PASSION FOR
THE SPA INDUSTRY? Ready to take your Spa Management experience to
WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!
We are an established, well-respected and rapidly growing,
The Spa Manager Position responsibilities include:
- Leading a staff of service professionals
- Demonstrated ability to balance coaching/mentoring with
- Delivering outstanding customer experiences in spa services and
- Achieving financial results
- Handle administrative tasks including but not limited to
payroll, scheduling, inventory, and reporting
- Ability to work flexible schedule including
- Strong organizational/planning and computer skills
- Knowledge and understanding of all spa services and product
- Ability to promote the health and wellness benefits of both
massage therapy and facials
What's in it for you?
- Hourly wage plus commissions and generous bonuses
- Flexible schedules
- Professional and safe work environment
- Employee discounts
- Employee rewards program/employee referral bonus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office application and basic accounting
- Excellent personal appearance, good verbal and written
- Ability to handle stressful situations professionally and
multitask with ease all while focusing on the guest
- Prior experience with Zenoti would be a big plus.
At Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
Over 450 locations open across the U.S.
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa
Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full
Time, Part Timewe can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE
Hand & Stone's focus is on creating an experience that exceeds
our guests' expectations. We treat every guest & employee with
respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy
clients. Become part of the team and you'll see that for
Keywords: Hand & Stone, Wayne , Spa Manager, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!