Company: Brightview Senior Living
Posted on: June 9, 2021
You've got the skills and experience and can fix anthing!
What you will get to do as a Maintenance Technician at
- Perform a variety of Maintenance repairs such as fixing
faucets, replacing light fixtures, help implement safety protocols,
paint and more!
- Respond to Maintenance requests from our residents and from
- Clean and prepare apartment homes for new residents.
- Ensure proper storage of all maintenance supplies.
- Continuously monitor all areas of the community and grounds to
ensure they are properly and safely maintained.
- Help team members set up activities and events at the
Why we want you on our team:
- You have prior Maintenance, Housekeeping and/or Janitorial
- You have a positive attitude and love working with people!
- You like to be busy with a variety of tasks.
- You are the go-to person whenever someone needs something
What can Brightview offer you?
- Competitive wages.
- Work hours to help accommodate your schedule.
- A benefit plan package for Associates who work 30+ hours per
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Refer someone to Brightview and you could get a bonus if we
hire that person.
Healthcare, Hospitality, HVAC, Facilities, Repair, Construction,
Keywords: Brightview Senior Living, Wayne , Maintenance Technician, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!