Treasury Solutions Officer - New Jersey
Company: Valley National Bancorp
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Treasury Solutions Officer II is responsible for sales,
marketing, and successful implementation of cash
management/treasury solutions services, deposit acquisition and
revenue generation within the bank's footprint covering New York,
New Jersey, Florida & Alabama to the commercial/municipal, HOA,
Property Management client base and prospective clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work as a trusted advisor with all business clients, Homeowners
Associations and Property Management Companies to deliver a
tailored suite of services.
- Demonstrate ability to assess client needs, possess strong
advisory skills, and ability to identify solutions to meet client
needs. Communicate client needs to support partners as
- Partner closely with client-facing teammates to consult on
sales opportunities and provide the product expertise necessary to
deliver the best possible solution to the client.
- Network in the related field to aquire new customers and make
introductions to lending teams.
- Ensure client satisfaction by understanding needs of all
business clients, Homeowners Association and Property Management
Company's needs and being their advocate at the bank.
- Manage overall client satisfaction with regards to Cash
Management/Treasury Solutions product/services.
- Assist management in the development of new products and
services, marketing materials, and the establishment of sales
- Analyze account activity and balances for proposals, generate
proposals, present to business clients, HOA Board and Property
Management Company, and closes sale.
- Determine what product sets and features best suit the
client/prospect requirements using consultative selling
- Obtain the required service agreements for requested product
sets and account documentation.
- Manage the implementation process along with Cash
Management/Treasury Solutions Operations.
- Support the Retail Bank's efforts in analyzing deposit
relationships with both existing and prospective
- Traveling: visiting clients and/or prospects 60% of the
- Attend assigned District Sales Manager meetings on at least a
- Follow-up on all Sales calls.
- Work with Territory Sales Managers, District Sales Managers and
Commercial Lenders in identifying cash management/treasury
solutions opportunities with both existing client base and prospect
- Support the Commercial Bank's efforts in analyzing deposit
relationships with both existing and prospective relationship.
- Attend assigned Commercial Lending Bank Team's monthly
- Follow-up on all Sales calls.
- Work with Commercial Loan Relationship Managers in identifying
cash management/treasury solutions opportunities with both existing
client base and prospect client base
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitor's products and
pricing in the market.
- Responsible for a defined number of Retail Bank Sales Districts
and Commercial Bank Sales Territories, which might differ from each
- Attend various conferences, conventions, educational and
- Become an active member in CAI or similar HOA/PMC
- Create monthly sales reports reflecting pipeline of sales
activities, new product sets sold, and lost business.
- Must have the skill to review and analyze bank statements and
apply the results to specific product sets.
- Excellent communication, presentation with a trusted advisor
approach, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint for proposal
- Broad and deep familiarity with US treasury management
products, services and trends.
- Sales and service abilities; Ability to assess client needs and
- Thorough knowledge of all of the various Cash Management
product sets and their applications, as well as knowledge of
- High School diploma or GED and a minimum of 5 years' experience
in Treasury Solutions Sales.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related field (Business,
Accounting, Finance, etc) with a minimum of 5 years' experience in
Treasury Solutions Sales preferred.
- AAFP certification preferred.
Keywords: Valley National Bancorp, Wayne , Treasury Solutions Officer - New Jersey, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!