QA Automation Lead
Company: CGI Group, Inc.
Posted on: July 16, 2021
QA Automation Lead
Professionals is able to employ the process modeling phases, goals
and deliverables, communicate process needs through the expected,
exception, and escalation paths in a Business Process Definition
model; capture, define, analyze, improve, and document a process
model in IBM Blueworks Live and; identify the Business Case and
Requirements, Key Opportunities, and Process Return on Investment
(ROI); and enforce delivery of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
This role must be located at one of the following locations: Wayne,
NJ; Tampa, FL;
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Contribute to the development, implementation and continual
evolution of the Test Automation strategy
• Support the team in the selection and implementation of test
automation tools and frameworks that are suitable for their
• Participate in sprint/project/release planning to establish and
maintain testing plans and initial scheduling estimates per
• Work with project teams to ensure that system requirements and
solution designs are clearly understood and testable.
• Work with the teams to develop automated UI and API tests
• Work with the teams to build and maintain their automated
• Introduce relevant testing approaches into the teams (e.g. TDD /
• Build relevant test information radiators and dashboards to
report on quality and support rapid feedback cycles, promote a
'stop-the-line' mentality within the teams
• Work with the teams to triage and rapidly resolve defects
• Participate in continuous improvement efforts for the maturation
of the IT QA/QC function and the overall SDLC/PMLC.
• Serve as a subject matter expert and advocate for IT QA/QC to
promote a culture of good quality practices.
• Experience in QA Automation and leading teams of QA Testers
• Develop and maintain automation tests and test cases and
contribute to continuous delivery
• Participate in both manual and automated testing efforts
• Execute all flavors of testing, including but not limited to
functional, API, integration and end-to-end
• Actively participates in requirements and design reviews, release
readiness reviews and other inspections.
• Coach engineering teams to set appropriate quality goals and
• Help with debugging and root cause analysis of defects and
tracking them in Jira or equivalent toolset
• Coordinate with business stakeholders and escalate issues as
• Provide ongoing process improvement and efficiency metrics for
• Be adaptable enough to work on whatever is necessary to finish
• Define, evolve, and mature QA automation framework using industry
standard tools and approaches
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software
Engineering, similar or equivalent hands-on technology experience;
all will be considered equally.
• 5+ years of CI/CD/test automation experience
• Must have experience with Azure DevOps, Selenium, Apache JMeter,
• Must have experience implementing Continuous Integration /
Continuous Development (CI/CD) practices
• Experience using automation testing tools and techniques
• Experience working with scripting languages and APIs
• Knowledge of services, web technologies and n-tier browser-based
• Experience with and thorough understanding of formal defect
• Demonstrated expertise troubleshooting complex, distributed
• Ability to work well with other teams to resolve issues and
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Show an ability to learn and solve issues in a timely manner
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Experience with IBM Blueworks with core and retail banking
Skill Set/Years of Experience/Proficiency Level
Automation tools 5 Master
Testing 5 Master
QA 5 Master
Reporting 5 Proficient
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Skill Set/Years of Experience/Proficiency Level
Selenium 5 High
SoapUI / Postman 5 Medium
TestComplete, Qmetry, UFT, QTP 5 High
Lightning Component Framework, Apex, Visualforce, Automated
Minimum Education Required:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital
transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of
this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering
our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our
professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards
that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of
ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and
business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex,
religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status,
disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran
status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression,
familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any
other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals
with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job
in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance
mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to
reference the requisition number of the position in which you are
interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate
recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email
address is only to be used for those individuals who need an
accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or
those that do not include a requisition number will not be
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click
here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and
transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the
ability to successfully complete a background investigation.
Background investigation components can vary dependent upon
specific assignment and/or level of US government security
clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified
applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with
all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against
employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with
CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: CGI Group, Inc., Wayne , QA Automation Lead, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!