Company: Valley National Bank
Posted on: September 17, 2021
One of our commercial banking clients is seeking an
Implementation Architect to join their team. This individual needs
to be a collaborative agent of change, with the ability to dive
deeper regarding understanding the different systems of the
client's core banking protocols. Their daily responsibilities will
be split in half with interacting with individuals across business
units, as well as working on creating new architecture &
blueprints, new policies, and additional formulas to push the
business along during their digital transformation. Additional
responsibilities include defining the strategy for integration
including event sourcing, real-time API, ETL and other
- Experience being apart of a business transformation modernizing
existing technologies to be more current.
- Salesforce application practical experience.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience of the full software development
lifecycle in a professional environment.
- 5+ years of architectural experience.
- Prior experience working in an Azure cloud environment.
- Technical proficiency with C#, Go, Java, .Net, C++, or similar
- Financial Service industry experience/knowledge working with ACH
payments, mortgages, loans, etc.
Keywords: Valley National Bank, Wayne , Integration Architect, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!