Senior Staff Appraiser - Commercial
Company: Valley Bank
Posted on: November 23, 2021
The Senior Staff Appraiser (Commercial) will be responsible for
reviewing and performing written appraisal reports on commercial,
industrial and special use properties according to underwriting
standards. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain contact with various departments to resolve problems
relative to requests for appraisal work related to commercial,
industrial and special use properties.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding list of approved
appraisers for commercial, industrial and special use properties as
well as for business and FF&E valuations within all regions
served by Valley National Bank or its affiliates.
- Responsible for bidding appraisal jobs to outside appraisal
firms and engaging them to perform the assignments for Valley
National Bank as well as assuring a reasonable turn around time for
- Responsible for processing appraisal requests and customer
billing to ensure that the skill level of outside fee appraisers is
sufficient and that the fee quotes are reasonable.
- Reviewing appraisals to ensure the methodology, market data and
analyses are reasonable and that the reports conform to USPAP and
Valley National Bank standards.
- Travel to properties for appraisal inspections and related
fieldwork as well as construction loan inspections.
- Responsible for preparing, maintaining and reviewing
construction loan disbursement reports and funding spreadsheets for
in-house inspections as well as those prepared by outside engineer
- Assist in the implementation of new technology and software
applicable to the appraisal department.
Keywords: Valley Bank, Wayne , Senior Staff Appraiser - Commercial, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!