Customer Care Associate
Company: FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Overview FUJIFILM Healthcare Americas Corporation is a leading
innovator in diagnostic and enterprise imaging solutions designed
to meet the evolving needs of healthcare across prevention,
diagnosis, and treatment. Fujifilm's medical imaging portfolio
includes solutions for digital radiography, mammography, computed
tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasound, endoscopy, and
endosurgery. The Synapse - Enterprise Imaging portfolio provides
healthcare professionals with the imaging and data access needed to
deliver a complete patient record. REiLI -, Fujifilm's artificial
intelligence initiative, combines Fujifilm's rich image -processing
heritage with cutting-edge AI innovations to inspire a new tier of
clinical confidence. The In-Vitro Diagnostic portfolio provides the
golden standard of molecular based immunoassay technology for liver
surveillance, cutting edge clinical diagnostic chemicals for
leading laboratories across the country and diagnostic chemicals
for OEM white labeling products. The company is headquartered in
Lexington, Massachusetts. For more information please visit .Job
Title: - Customer Care AssociateJob purposeThis position reports
directly to the Manager, Customer Care Department (ES) and provides
'best in class' customer service that surpasses customer
expectations and all competitive standards. External US Duties and
- Manage and process purchase order for accessories received via,
but not limited to, fax or e-mail.
- Create Return Authorization's (RMA) to end user customer.
- Generate and submit sales quotations and service contracts
within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt.
- Same day disbursement of loaners along with the retrieval ten
(10) business days after shipment of repaired equipment sent back
to the customer.
- Loaner Reassignments.
- After an invoice is generated and printed, ensure the system is
maintained with sold equipment, customer name, address, and
extended warranty information.
- Respond and resolve all customer complaints and inquiries in a
- Perform filing on a daily basis of customer invoices and work
- Receives Demo Equipment Requests from Field Sales; works with
Service to Schedule Items to be repaired in time to meet Date of
Demo, if not already Ready to Go.
- Executes Demo Consignments thru System, ExFM.
- Overall and monthly Demo Inventory, Fulfillment and
- Retrieval of Demo Equipment once Demo is concluded within 7
- Receives Trade Show Equipment Requests from Product Management;
once received must execute Equipment in a timely manner.
- Monthly Inventories Reports to Manager on Loaner/Demo Requests
and Loaner/Demo Retrieved.
- Other duties as required and requested by Management or
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures.
- Comply with all applicable U.S. Food and Drug Administration
(U.S. FDA) medical device regulatory requirements, applicable ISO
13485 standard requirements and all other applicable laws,
regulations and standards.QualificationsTo perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential tasks.
- Customer service oriented with attention to detail and can
develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and
external key members.
- Ability to work independently and in a close team
- Operate computers, copy machines and calculators to perform
calculations and produce documents.
- Able to professionally communicate with internal and external
customers to provide superior customer service.
- Able to investigate and resolve discrepancies.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google, SAP and
- Aptitude to learn new software applications.
- High School or GED diploma, advanced degree strongly preferred
- 3 + year work experience working in a fast paced customer
service/support environment preferably in a medical device
- Ability to research and analyze various different type of data
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets essential job related
- Ability to present and speak effectively and professionally to
all internal and external customers.
- Ability to calculate and match figures and amounts. Physical
requirements The physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to
finger, handle or feel objects, ability to use a keyboard, reach
with hands and arms; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch; and talk or
hear. The employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move
up to 20 to 30 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth
perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Keywords: FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation, Wayne , Customer Care Associate, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!