Sr. Reconciling Clerk
Company: Valley Bank
Posted on: May 12, 2022
The Senior Reconciling Clerk will be responsible for the daily
processing of duties assigned to the Reconciliation Department. -
This includes reconciling various bank accounts, American Express
processing and reconciliation, TRECS maintenance processing,
reactivating customer accounts, ICS processing and reconciliation,
CDARS processing and reconciliation, escrow processing and
reconciliation, withholding, safe deposit, remote ATM
Reconciliation, escheat preparation. Responsibilities include but
are not limited to:
- Reconcile various internal accounts (remote ATM, departmental
GLs, bank checks, etc.).
- Update customer accounts.
- Process TRECS maintenance.
- Review ICS accounts and process orders and entries.
- Process CDARS orders and process entries.
- Process new account deposits and existing account withdrawals
for custodial escrow accounts.
- Perform customer maintenance as needed.
- Investigate and correct differences related to processing and
requested by attorneys and landlords by performing research either
electronically or manually reviewing the paperwork.
- Process safe deposit transactions and assist branches with
- Investigate and resolve withholding related items (TIN related
and otherwise), including preparing customer notices and IRS
filings (B-Notices, C-Notices, etc.).
- Prepare various reports (daily, monthly, for management review,
- Prepare American Express Settlement.
- Assist with department projects (system releases, conversions,
- Assist as needed in Department or Operations.
Keywords: Valley Bank, Wayne , Sr. Reconciling Clerk, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!