Intern - Digital Products
Company: Valley Bank
Posted on: May 13, 2022
The Digital Product Intern will be responsible for assisting
many key functions and activities in the Digital Product
Department, including desk research, developing product
specifications, prototyping, and user acceptance testing for
digital implementations. Responsibilities include but are not
- Work with stakeholders, internal and external, to help
understand and document audience segments, profiles, and
- Provide on-going support of UX research, including assistance
in creation of UX interviews, prototype testing, and assistance in
product specifications, as needed.
- Communicate appropriately with branches, departments, and
customers and help facilitate/document product governance
- Conduct competitive analysis to identify digital offerings
baseline against our peers.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by supervisor.
Keywords: Valley Bank, Wayne , Intern - Digital Products, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!