Loan Review Officer I
Company: Valley Bank
Posted on: September 19, 2022
The Loan Review Officer I will -provide an independent
assessment of credit risk by examining individual credits and
portfolios for adherence to policies and procedures, adequate
supervision, appropriate risk ratings, and sound underwriting.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform independent assessment of credit to determine quality
of underwriting, administration and problem loan management.
- Evaluate the accuracy of loan officer risk ratings; assigning
and supporting more suitable risk ratings where appropriate.
- Assess the adequacy of loan and collateral documentation.
- Test loan officer compliance to Bank policies/procedures.
- Test for compliance to any applicable federal
- Assess management supervision; determine sufficiency of credit
risk management processes.
- Prepare detailed opinions through written/oral communications,
reports and dashboard summaries to support exam findings.
- Identify existing and emerging risk trends within portfolios;
providing suggestions/recommendations for improvement.
- Track issues identified in reviews and ensure action plans are
developed to address and mitigate.
- Interact with and support other credit related functions within
- Assist in the preparation of regulatory reports as
- Participate in due diligence activities of potential
acquisitions as required.
- Will typically work on site and at remote locations as deemed
necessary to complete work assignments.
Keywords: Valley Bank, Wayne , Loan Review Officer I, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!