Mortgage Document Coordinator
Company: Valley Bank
Posted on: November 17, 2022
The Mortgage Document Coordinator will -validate the accuracy of
information passed from the LOS to the MISER system for new first
and second residential mortgage loans; make system corrections as
needed. Follow-up and assist with the monitoring of corrections
and/or re-recording of collateral documentation. Responsibilities
include but are not limited to:
- Review new loans passed from the Mortgage Department's loan
origination system to MISER for accuracy of information within
prescribed timeframes after loan boarding.
- Make changes to MISER as needed and as supported by the
original loan documentation. Interacts with investors ensuring
documentation is correct and complete.
- Ensure proper follow-up and filing of original loan documents,
Note, recorded Mortgage, Title Policy and Assignments, within the
prescribed timeframes to complete the Collateral files.
- Assist with the follow-up on corrective documentation sent to
borrowers and/or settlement agents.
- Receive, prepare and submit Post Funding Audit requests to
Fannie and/or Freddie Mac and PMI companies within the prescribed
- Interview borrowers who are applying for a modification,
assumption, re-amortization, or partial release of an existing
first residential mortgage loan.
- Review the submission package to ensure completeness, viability
and compliance with established guidelines. Communicate with
borrowers whose packages are incomplete and secure the missing
- Prepare and submit packages to the Mortgage Servicing Manager
for review and approval, denial or counter-offer. Preparation of
documentation supporting management's decision.
- Ensure finalized documentation is retained in loan files or
delivered timely to Custodians for GSE's.
- Assist with the preparation and submission of external home
equity subordination requests.
- Assist in the preparation of daily, weekly and monthly
Keywords: Valley Bank, Wayne , Mortgage Document Coordinator, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!