Build Configuration - Build Release
Company: Han IT Staffing
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Remote for Three Months then Hybrid
Provides expert level experience as a Build Configuration Manager,
Build/Release Engineering for building, releasing, and configuring
changes from one environment to another environment.
- 5 or more years of experience in a DevOps and /or configuration
- Elevates code into the development, test, and production
environments on schedule. Provides follow up production
- 4 or more years of software development experience with an
object-oriented programming language: Java
- Familiarity with application development/configuration to
assist with developing better client solutions.
- Thoroughly understands software development
- Expert with configuration management concepts, build framework
design and architecture.
- Provide Tech lead responsibility within a team with strong
analytical, problem solving and communication skill
- Expert skillset with Devops tooling such as SVN, Maven and
- Expert skillset with Jenkins Pipeline.
- Expert skillset with Ansible, Bitbucket.
- Advanced level Linux, Unix and Windows experience
- Thoroughly understands build configuration architecture
standards. Trains and mentors' staff with less experience. Resolves
- Interfaces with cross functional team members and communicates
systems issues at the appropriate technical level for each
- Develop and automate standard operating procedures around
common failure scenarios.
- Familiar with AWS, Cloud Technology.
--- 4 -6 years developer or systems analyst experience
--- Strong, demonstrated analysis, design, and problem-solving
--- Strong planning and organizational skill
--- Strong written and oral communication skills
Keywords: Han IT Staffing, Wayne , Build Configuration - Build Release, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!