Company: IHG Hotels & Resorts
Location: West Point
Posted on: September 11, 2023
As a Room Attendant - you'll make sure our rooms and suites are
always 'fresh and welcoming' for our guests after a busy day at
work - creating a haven for them to escape and relax in - or get a
bit of last minute work done.
- You'll make sure our rooms are always at their best - we have
standards - but it's down to you to make that room special and
memorable for guests.
- Help guests - you'll be happy to help if someone needs a
toothbrush or directions for example.
- Keep your supervisor updated on room service progress and alert
them to any repairs needed
- Safety aware - follow our established safety procedures at all
times - and wear protective equipment when needed.
- Be organised - keep on top of supplies and amenities and always
try to minimise waste.
- Reunite items with owners - and log any lost and found
- Look smart - wear your uniform with pride.
- Other ad-hoc duties - unexpected moments when we have to pull
together to get a task done.
- Monitor and control supplies and amenities, and minimise waste
within all areas of housekeeping.
- Report, turn in, and/or log all lost and found items according
to established procedures.
- Work as part of a team and communicate with other departments
as per hotel procedures to ensure excellent quality and
- May regularly assist with deep cleaning projects.
- May have turndown duties.
- May assist with other duties as assigned.
Key Skills & Experiences
- It's a physical role and you'll be on your feet most of the
day, so fitness is important.
- Strength - with occasional lifting of items up to 50 pounds /
23 kilograms and or push/pulling heavy objects.
- You'll might need to bend and kneel to complete some
- Literacy skills - reading, writing and basic maths skills.
- Flexible attitude to shifts - you may need to work nights,
weekends and/or holidays.
Keywords: IHG Hotels & Resorts, Wayne , Attendant Room, Other , West Point, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!