Endoscopy Demo Coordinator Specialist
Company: FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Endoscopy Demo Coordinator Specialist
Company (Portal Searching)
FUJIFILM Healthcare America Corporation
FUJIFILM Healthcare Americas Corporation is a leading innovator in
diagnostic and enterprise imaging solutions designed to meet the
evolving needs of healthcare across prevention, diagnosis, and
treatment. Fujifilm's medical imaging portfolio includes solutions
for digital radiography, mammography, computed tomography, magnetic
resonance imaging, ultrasound, endoscopy, and endosurgery. The
Synapse Enterprise Imaging portfolio provides healthcare
professionals with the imaging and data access needed to deliver a
complete patient record. REiLI, Fujifilm's artificial intelligence
initiative, combines Fujifilm's rich image -processing heritage
with cutting-edge AI innovations to inspire a new tier of clinical
confidence. The In-Vitro Diagnostic portfolio provides the golden
standard of molecular based immunoassay technology for liver
surveillance, cutting edge clinical diagnostic chemicals for
leading laboratories across the country and diagnostic chemicals
for OEM white labeling products. The company is headquartered in
Lexington, Massachusetts. For more information please visit
healthcaresolutions-us.fujifilm.com. Job purpose: The Endoscopy
Demo Coordinator Specialist is the focal point of accountability
for all demo distribution and status. This role is pivotal in
ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction to our direct
sales representatives and partners by meeting demo needs.
- Approve demo/shows/hand on
- Source available inventory and process orders for
- Lead all demo disbursement activities.
- Update demo requests with serial numbers shipped.
- Conduct tracking of all demo equipment.
- Analyze demo movement daily.
- Perform monthly inventory and reconciliation of all demo
- Provide back-up assistance to Manager of Customer Care as
needed; including entering Capital orders in SAP, responding to
requests via email and phone, and completing daily Manager
- Provide back-up assistance to Customer Care Associates as
needed; including responding to email and phone inquiries,
processing and collecting loaners.
- Review and improve the existing demo disbursement operation
- Process Capital orders in SAP as needed.
- Responsible for Audit activities.
- Create reports from SAP, EXFM and Excel as required.
- Perform special projects and tasks when requested by
- Adheres to the Company's quality and regulatory compliance
requirements, without exception, and ensures that all job duties
inherent in the position description are performed in accordance
with established policies and procedures.Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 5+ years experience required.
- Exceptionally strong skillset in Microsoft Office products
(Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Self-directed with high energy and motivation. Ability to work
independently and/or in a team setting.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team/group
- Creative and consultative communicator with excellent verbal
and written communication skills. Presentation skills are a
- Ability to influence others without position reporting
structure to achieve results and deliver on committed timelines and
- Experience with SAP and Salesforce.com a strong plus.
- Experience working in a quality controlled and validated system
a strong plus.Physical requirements The position requires the
ability to perform the following physical demands and/or have the
- The ability to sit up 75-100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to use your hands and fingers to feel and
manipulate items, including keyboards, up to 100% of applicable
- The ability to stand, talk, and hear for 75% of applicable work
- The ability to lift and carry up to ten pounds up to 20% of
applicable work time.
- Close Vision: The ability to see clearly at twenty inches or
- Occasional (up to 25%) travel may be required based on business
Keywords: FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation, Wayne , Endoscopy Demo Coordinator Specialist, Other , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!