Intern, Service Operations- Wayne, NJ
Company: Getinge Group
Posted on: May 18, 2018
Together we can make a difference
At Getinge we are dedicated and passionate about helping our customers save lives and ensure excellent care. We provide innovations for operating rooms, intensive-care units, sterilization departments and for life science companies and institutions. Our portfolio combines well-known product brands such as Maquet, Pulsion, Atrium, Lancer and Datascope just to name a few.
A career at Getinge will provide career opportunities that both inspire and challenge. Here, you can make a difference every day.
Job Functions: (Primary "essential" duties and responsibilities)
· Coordinate the receipt and entry for closure of service reports from third party in Getinge's mobile solution .
· Work with Getinge Service Management and third party on issues with submitted service reports.
· Support inventory management for third party in conjunction with Getinge Service and Customer Service.
· Respond to inquiries related to open and closed service orders.
· Other duties as assigned by Service management.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
· Extreme attention to detail.
· Proficiency with SAP or similar in sales distribution, service and inventory management modules is preferred.
· Intermediate skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
Experience and Education Requirements:
* Enrolled in the completion of a degree or already completed a degree in a related field, or an equivalent combination or education and relevant experience.
* Previous internship experience & job experience preferred
* Prefer SAP or industry standard ERP system experience.
* Experience with data entry & providing internal and/or external customer phone support is preferred.
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your application. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world s most desired medtech company.
Keywords: Getinge Group, Wayne, Intern, Service Operations- Wayne, NJ, Other, Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!