Company: Dave & Buster's Inc.
Posted on: March 17, 2020
THE SALES CONSULTANT IS: Our Special Events Sales Consultants
are responsible for selling --- well, fun! Our ideal team member
will serve as the 'face' of Dave & Buster's and work with our
guests to design the perfect combination of food, drinks, games &
teambuilding for corporate and social events. To hit the ground
running you'll need networking skills, strong relationships in the
community, great multi-tasking abilities, and the drive to
YOU WILL BE GREAT AT D&B IF:
- You love working in a fast-paced, multi-faceted
- You are outgoing and personable with excellent verbal and
written communication skills!
- You are eager to learn and love developing new sales
- You love hosting networking events!
- All phone calls are answered and no message goes without a same
- You haven't met a goal you can't beat!
- You like booking sales three months in advance!
- SMERF means more to you than little blue creatures!
DAY IN THE LIFE...Everybody is Somebody! At D&B, we believe
that each person and every position matters; everyone contributes
to our success!
- People, got to like them, they are the MOST important
- Feel the power! You assist in selling 15 to 20 percent of the
- You work with the sales leader and you get to work with the
best in the industry.
- Strive for personal development and career growth!
You Got It! At D&B, we believe that each person and every
position matters; everyone contributes to our success!
- The "You Got It" attitude is contagious - it starts with you,
extends to your team and makes our Guests love spending time at
- You sell the FUN and take care of every Party Host's
- There is nothing you would not do for your TEAM! And there is
nothing we would not do for YOU!
- We strive for 100% "guest satisfaction." If they need something
for an event, you and your team are on it!
- Sales is all about relationships! Your positive energy and "You
Got It" attitude should lead to repeat business and great
referrals! Fun to the Core At D&B, we just can't help
entertaining Guests and showing them a great time.
- You have to be able to represent! We want fun and energy just
bursting out of you when you tell our guests about all the cool
stuff D&B has, does and will do to make their events the most
- Like to party? We like to party--- You get to sell our amazing
party packages and then follow up with the guests and see if we
exceeded expectations! Founders' Spirit At D&B, we believe that
having the passion, pride and drive are what makes us different.
- We are passionate about winning and love to celebrate success -
you work hand-in-hand with the rest of the management team to drive
financial results in your store to new heights.
- Safety first. You work in a well maintained, safe, secure, and
sanitary environment for all D&B Guests and staff.
- And, because we expect you to "Act like you own it," your job
includes everything listed above PLUS the ever-popular "other
duties as assigned." If you see a need, meet it; if you have an
idea, share it; if you see a team member needing help, jump in and
lend a hand!
- Non typical Restaurant environment. We have great food,
millions of dollars' worth of games, host the best Special Events
and have thousands of people coming to have FUN!
- Dress to impress, we are business casual but with a tie!
- Our business is nights, weekends and holidays and our Sales
Managers know when to book the parties!
LEGAL MAKES US SAY
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this position,
the team member will regularly be required to:
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Must have regular and predictable attendance. The above
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are
not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties, and skills.
OK, now that "Legal" is over, how could you not want to work here!
How you matchCriteria provided by job poster Skills
- Match Sales
- Match Customer Satisfaction
- No match Special Events
- No match Financial Results
- No match Business
- No match Written Communication
- No match Networking
- No match Communication
- No match SMERF
- No match Business Networking
Job Details Seniority Level Mid-Senior level Industry
- Food & Beverages
- Events Services
- Hospitality Employment Type Full-time Job Functions
Keywords: Dave & Buster's Inc., Wayne , Sales Consultant, Professions , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!