Digital Banking Architect
Company: Valley National Bank
Posted on: February 20, 2021
The Digital Banking Architect will be responsible for
anticipating security threats and identifying areas of weakness in
the systems being designed and responding promptly and effectively
to possible breaches of security. The Digital Banking Architect
will collaborate with technology, business and other Information
Security teams to cultivate a culture of security awareness.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review current and future system security measures and
recommend and implement enhancements.
- Conduct regular system tests and ensure continuous monitoring
of network security.
- Develop project timelines for ongoing system upgrades.
- Ensure all personnel have access to the IT system limited by
need and role.
- Establish disaster recovery procedures and conduct breach of
- Promptly respond to all security incidents and provide thorough
- Develop a culture of security awareness and arrange continuing
education of personnel to ensure security policies are always
adhered to.Required Skills:
- Self-directed, organized, detail-oriented, and be able to meet
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and ability to drive
innovation and transformation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with technical,
managerial and executive levels.
- Ability to design, implement and operationalize end-to-end
Cyber Security Solutions for new digital banking projects.
- Understand the customer digital experiences.
- Collaboration skills across functions.
- Strong people development skills.
- Significant experience with Cyber Security, Core banking/
Financial industry as a Technical Architect showing progression
from the technical side.
- Extensive knowledge of information security frameworks (NIST,
PCU, CIS, SIC, COBIT, ISO and others).
- Extensive knowledge of architecture frameworks (TOGAF, SABSA
- Experience with network and endpoint security, data level
security, SASE architectures, Cloud and on-prem security in
- Experience designing security controls for integrated Banking
Services in legacy banking systems.
- Experience in Core Banking Services-Deposits, Lending and
Digital Banking online/mobile Platforms systems built on modern
technology (digital banking).
- Experience with full life-cycle implementations within the
regulated Banking & Securities industry modules similar to nCino,
Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com, Apttus,
Temenos, or Finxact or other similar Fintechs.
- Experience with API architectures and their security
- Experience key Cyber Security frameworks, regulations and
controls including: DevSecOps, SASE architectures for Cloud, Cloud
Security controls and tools, application level security, data level
security, zero trust and authentication anywhere, network and
- Experience with SDLC methodologies and tools (Agile, SCRUM,
- Proficiency in programming languages currently in demand
including C++, Python, R, Java, and Kotlin or similar.
- Knowledge in operating systems such as Windows and Linux.
- Deep knowledge on website development (full stack and mobile),
app development and app maintenance.
- In depth knowledge of application security and secure
- Experience with full automatic DevSecOps environment in one or
more Cloud providers.
- Experience leading and managing a work stream on Enterprise
- Knowledge of AI and Machine Learning tech (chatbots, AI applied
to decisioning, other).
- Experience with data protection in large data sharing systems,
Big data and Analytics.
- Knowledge of Fraud detection and risk management, Credit risk
assessment, pricing, and underwriting.
- Understanding of banking systems migration/conversion/upgrades.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or
other Computer Engineering technology-related field and a minimum
of 7 years of experience in Information Security related area.
- Master's degree in computer science, information systems, or
other Computer Engineering technology-related field is preferred. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Valley National Bank, Wayne , Digital Banking Architect, Professions , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!