Sr Salesforce Business Analyst
Company: Valley Bank
Posted on: April 30, 2021
As a Senior Salesforce Business Analyst, you will leverage your
expert knowledge of Salesforce to envision and design solutions for
evolving sales and customer service roadmap initiatives. You will
orchestrate delivery of SF Product roadmap items through eliciting
business requirements as user stories, and to create/configure
advanced flows and custom objects, fields, layouts and dashboards
to satisfy those needs. You will partner with Product Owners and
product development teams as an advocate for Salesforce to
recommend configuration-based approaches to meet Valley's
requirements, and you will be integral in the effort to implement
those solutions into production. The Senior Salesforce Business
Analyst is a specialist working as part of a larger Salesforce
Product team and strives to build strong relationships with
stakeholders, to clarify business goals and objectives, to improve
processes and efficiency, and to bridge gaps between viewpoints.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Product Managers and the business to understand their
unique needs and develop user stories.
- Contribute to construction and negotiation of SF Product
roadmap based on customer needs and business goals.
- Lead user story grooming with SF product team to build
consensus on what to build and why.
- Conducts complex data analysis and user research to identify
opportunities and ideas to execute against. Develops criteria of UX
interviews, prototype testing and product specifications.
- Recommend configuration-based approaches as possible to meet
business requirements and lead the effort to realize those
functions into production. In cases where code-based development is
required, collaborate with developers to implement those
- Gather, create and document current and future business process
- Gather business, data, reporting and testing requirements, as
well as acceptance criteria.
- Gain business sign-off for any stated requirements / user
- Develop test scenarios for UAT testing.
- Create advanced flows, perform data loading, and
install/configure 3rd party apps that allow integration.
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality in
order to provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Help present solutions in a manner that bridges technical and
- Facilitate communication across departments.
Keywords: Valley Bank, Wayne , Sr Salesforce Business Analyst, Professions , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!