Sr Salesforce Business Analyst
Company: Valley National Bank
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Job TitleSr Salesforce Business AnalystFull-Time/Part
TimeFull-timeExpected work hoursM-F 8am-5pm Job DescriptionAs a
Senior Salesforce Business Analyst, you will leverage your expert
knowledge of Salesforce to envision and design solutions for
evolving sales and customer service roadmap initiatives. You will
orchestrate delivery of SF Product roadmap items through eliciting
business requirements as user stories, and to create/configure
advanced flows and custom objects, fields, layouts and dashboards
to satisfy those needs. You will partner with Product Owners and
product development teams as an advocate for Salesforce to
recommend configuration-based approaches to meet Valley's
requirements, and you will be integral in the effort to implement
those solutions into production. The Senior Salesforce Business
Analyst is a specialist working as part of a larger Salesforce
Product team and strives to build strong relationships with
stakeholders, to clarify business goals and objectives, to improve
processes and efficiency, and to bridge gaps between viewpoints.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Product Managers and the business to understand their
unique needs and develop user stories.
- Contribute to construction and negotiation of SF Product
roadmap based on customer needs and business goals.
- Lead user story grooming with SF product team to build
consensus on what to build and why.
- Conducts complex data analysis and user research to identify
opportunities and ideas to execute against. Develops criteria of UX
interviews, prototype testing and product specifications.
- Recommend configuration-based approaches as possible to meet
business requirements and lead the effort to realize those
functions into production. In cases where code-based development is
required, collaborate with developers to implement those
- Gather, create and document current and future business process
- Gather business, data, reporting and testing requirements, as
well as acceptance criteria.
- Gain business sign-off for any stated requirements / user
- Develop test scenarios for UAT testing.
- Create advanced flows, perform data loading, and
install/configure 3rd party apps that allow integration.
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality in
order to provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Help present solutions in a manner that bridges technical and
- Facilitate communication across departments.Pay
- Experience working in agile product development
- Skilled at requirements elicitation, analysis and
- Experience working with Azure DevOps (ADO) and other project
- Skilled at discovering and graphicly mapping existing or
desired "to-be" business processes.
- Liaison and consultative skills; negotiating skills within a
context of conflicting interests.
- Ability to advise on complex matters to non-specialists.
- Demonstrated ability in managing internal and external client
- Highly developed business acumen.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
- Strong writing, mentoring, negotiation, communication,
presentation and meeting facilitation skills; ability to utilize a
combination of formal authority and persuasion skill sets.Required
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent
work experience and a minimum of 5 years Salesforce Business
Analysis/Product Owner experience.
- Minimum 10 years technology experience.
- Demonstrated experience working within cross-functional teams
within a formalized methodology.
- Salesforce Admin or Salesforce App Builder certification.
- Experience in Financial Services sector, familiarity with
Salesforce "Financial Services Cloud" and/or Salesforce Advanced
Admin certification preferred. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Valley National Bank, Wayne , Sr Salesforce Business Analyst, Professions , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!