Business Process Analyst - Treasury Solutions
Company: Valley Bank
Posted on: May 5, 2021
The Business Process Analyst supports the Business Process
Manager in facilitating the implementation of change initiatives.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify business and functional requirements, including as is
and target process and data flow in relation to projects impacting
Business Line's business model.
- Assess the impact of changes on existing organization and
business processes and ensure all project interdependencies are
- Manage day to day project requirements from the Business
Process Manager including ensuring resource availability, following
up on open items, and facilitating coordination with other
departments when necessary.
- Analyze workflows as assigned to identify efficiencies.
Document existing and target workflows, measure potential
efficiency gains, and monitor process improvements.
- Provide thought leadership on business process excellence and
continuous improvement. Assist in creating a culture of continuous
- Assist management in the capture, analysis, and presentation of
data to support the taking of business decisions.
Keywords: Valley Bank, Wayne , Business Process Analyst - Treasury Solutions, Professions , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!