Company: Randstad Technologies
Posted on: November 19, 2021
job summary:A well known financial institution in Northern NJ is
looking for a Banking Architect to join their growing team! The
Banking Architect will be responsible for translating banking
requirements to high level technical architecture requirements and
design that will create high value for our clients. This position
brings excellent opportunity for growth and exposure within all
levels of the organization. Develop strong business relationships
throughout the company footprint. Are you the next Banking
Architect? Reach out today with your updated resume for immediate
location: Wayne, New Jerseyjob type: Permanentsalary: $160,000 -
180,000 per yearwork hours: 8am to 5pmeducation: Bachelors
- Lead to Program and/or Project Manager across multiple
technology implementation systems.
- Define Domain Driven Design.
- Define banking design principles and standards in setting up
and configuring products, users, data management.
- Leverage Application Catalog for the existing and new systems
managed as part of programs across enterprise.
- Develop and manage conceptual component Architecture Reference
Model that will support solution development on an ongoing
- Map the business domain data flow and its impact on finance,
compliance and regulatory areas.
- Building on existing investments in vendor platforms,
service-oriented architecture, and web solutions, while leveraging
mature concepts, architectures, and technologies largely borrowed
from the mainframe.
- Collaborating with other technical and non-technical team
members, clients, and vendors in technology neutral language to
define, build, and deliver solutions.
- Create software and solution designs that the team can work
with to deliver the outcomes required through initial MVP and
subsequent iterative cycles of development.
- Promote an evolutionary architectural approach, allowing
designs to evolve as new information becomes available.
- Ensure the team considers operational concerns when building
solutions (monitoring, logging, deployment).
- Balance short term tactical decisions with longer term
aspirations to ensure that technical debt is kept at an acceptable
- Communicate complex technical information to all areas of the
Business and Technology Leadership, all stakeholders of the
project, including those who do not have a technical background and
capture non-functional requirements.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required) skills:
- Architecture (6 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Randstad Technologies, Wayne , Banking Architect, Professions , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!