Company: Valley Bank
Posted on: November 23, 2021
The Dev-Ops Architect is a key role within the digital
transformation, aiding teams across the organization transition to
DevOps culture and tooling though the creation of blueprint design,
architecture and ongoing delivery of the DevOps technology
components. As part of this transformation, we are establishing
relevant processes, tooling and technology, including cloud-based
infrastructure and Product-engineering Dev-Ops teams.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Owns and responsible for the architecture of all DevOps tools
- Build blueprint designs for tooling extensions and service
- Product manager for the DevOps tool suite (including functional
/ non-functional aspects and the ongoing management of technical
- Develop and establish an internal open source model for scaled
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their
productivity and effectiveness by sharing deep knowledge and
- Serve as a thought leader and SME for DevOps industry trends,
new and existing technology offerings, and architectural
- Participate in cross company architect communities supporting
wider design discussions to help enterprises speed their adoption
of new technologies and practices.
- Assist in the career development of others, actively mentoring
individuals and the Valley developer community on advanced
technical issues and helping managers guide the career growth of
their team members.
Keywords: Valley Bank, Wayne , DevOps Architect, Professions , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!