Company: Valley Bank
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Identity Access Management (IAM) Analyst position is
responsible for administering access rights and entitlements to
specific IT/IS systems. You will perform verification of proper
authorization and adhere to all security policy and auditing
requirements. In addition, you will be responsible for fulfilling
user access requests within established parameters and practices of
the client with a primary focus on quality and accuracy. The IAM
Analyst works in a collaborative team environment to prioritize and
distribute workload among team members. Responsibilities include,
but are not limited to: -
- Verify proper authorization on all requests for security access
changes, reject all requests lacking proper authorization.
- Fulfill requests to IT/IS systems in accordance with the
controls and requirements that govern information security
- Create, modify, and delete security groups and attributes
within multiple applications.
- Track day to day requests via Service-Now and complete requests
within established SLA's.
- Resolve issues referred from help desk related to security
- Access certification - Perform user/role reports for
re-certification of multiple applications. Assist with building out
new re-certification process based off an external vendor
- Automation of Onboarding -- Assist with building out new
automated onboarding process based off an external vendor
- Implementation of SSO (Single Sign On) for all IT/IS
Keywords: Valley Bank, Wayne , IAM Analyst, Professions , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!