Company: Powerback Rehabilitation
Posted on: September 12, 2022
Equipment Technician - POSITION SUMMARY: T he equipment
technician travels between nursing homes on a regular scheduled
basis to track inventory of all the respiratory equipment and
provide maintenance as required. The technician will refer any/all
clinical questions directly, and immediately, to the supervisory
1. Monitor equipment usage.
2. Manage the par level of equipment and supplies in each
3. Track utilization for billing purposes.
4. Perform routine and preventative maintenance on a scheduled
basis to meet state requirements.
5. Provide product training to nursing staff utilizing
6. Order equipment and supplies as needed to maintain par levels
and special needs of a facility.
7. Work with nursing staff to ensure proper billing.
8. Manage oxygen par levels at 1 - times the weekly fill rate, with
a respect to delivery of tanks and liquid oxygen
9. Other non-clinical duties as assigned.
10. Equipment Technician will use the following equipment: Durable
Medical Equipment (DME), Supplies and Cleaning agents that require
a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
Keywords: Powerback Rehabilitation, Wayne , Equipment Technician, Professions , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!