Posted on: September 16, 2022
*Supervisor, Production* Wayne, NJ *At Getinge we have the
passion to perform* Join our diverse teams of passionate people and
a career that allows you to develop both personally and
professionally. At Getinge, our passion is to secure that every
person and community have access to the best possible care,
offering hospitals and life science institutions products and
solutions that aim to improve clinical results and optimize
workflows. Every day we collaborate to make a true difference for
our customers - and to save more lives. Are you looking for an
inspiring career? You just found it. *Job Overview: * Responsible
for meeting production requirements and quality standards set forth
by the Sr. Manufacturing Manager. Meet schedules by using
appropriate operating procedures and following FDA, GMP, ISO and
OSHA regulations. Recommend measures to improve production methods
and practices, product quality and cost efficiencies. Responsible
for introducing new tooling/products into production. *Job
Responsibilities and Essential Duties: ** Review master production
schedule for work hour requirements (MAN loading) and develop
department weekly schedules.
* Track actual against schedule quantities adjusting MAN loading
requirements in order to ensure schedules are met.
* Review and update procedures and specifications through the ECN
* Recommend overtime requirements to the Production Manager
* Manage labor, material variances and inventory
* Seeks and recommends continuous improvements of production
* Partner with Engineering on protocols and tooling qualifications
as they relate to the introduction of new/and modified equipment to
ensure compliance within company standards and GMP guidelines.
* Exercise sound judgment and analytical skills to make technical
decisions and provide technical information to Engineering as they
relate to such areas as new tooling, prototypes, assemblies, PD
specifications and new processes.
* Accept or reject product based on specifications.
* Conduct new employee training and document in training logbooks,
recommend new training methods as needed.
* Delegate assignments to manufacturing Leads and Senior Operators
* Lead and develop teams through effective management and
communication consistently applying company policies and practices
to create a positive work environment.
* Proactively coach and counsel employees for performance
improvement in areas such as production (quality and quantity),
attendance and interpersonal skills. Compile and conduct formal
performance evaluations. *Required Knowledge, Skills and
Abilities*: * High School graduate or minimum of a 2 years
technical degree with at least 4 years of supervisory experience in
a FDA regulated environment.
* Experience in generating manufacturing process documentation.
* Working knowledge of GMP, ISO and OSHA requirements
* Proficient with Process Validation
* Prior experience within the following environments preferred:
assembly of plastics components; injecting molding, extrusion or
related fields; tools and fixture. *Excellent Opportunity to join
an industry leader!**Excellent Benefits!...**Dental, Health,*
*Vision,* *Life and 401(k) and more!**Interested candidates please
send your resume.**Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic
protected by law.* We look forward to receiving your application.
If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the
greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your
application. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the
world's most desired medtech company. INDNM Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday Work Location: One location
Keywords: Getinge, Wayne , Supervisor, Production, Professions , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!