Posted on: September 19, 2022
-Network Analyst -Onsite Location: -Wayne NJUS Citizenship &
Residency RequiredNo 1099, No third parties, no C2C. -No exceptions
(Sorry)W2 Hourly Contract with limited benefits - -$64 - $70.50 per
hour DOEGeoLogics is seeking Involved with installation,
maintenance, advanced trouble shooting and administration of
existing network systems. Trains end-users and responds to user
inquires. Modifies configuration standard templates. Participates
in major network installations and upgrades. Trouble shoots complex
network problems. Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate
resolution during network outages or periods of reduced
performance. Presents recommendations on network interfaces and
configurations. Leads and manages small work groups and special
projects and reports back to management with status.
- US Citizenship is required for this defense related role with
10+ Years with HS, 8+ Years with AA, 5+ Years with BS/MS.
- Must be proficient with Cisco Command Line Interface (CLI).
Must know how to perform Cisco CLI tasks such as configuring,
troubleshooting, and IOS upgrades.
- Must have solid understanding of Cisco Network Access Control
(NAC) environments using Cisco Identity Server Engine (ISE)
- Understanding of standard IT environment and infrastructure,
including Cisco switches and Wireless APs as well as the physical
infrastructure cabling. -
- Good communication skills are required as candidate will be
working directly with end users and other team members -
- Good organizational skills required as candidate will be
required to work multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Good work ethics, able to stay focused on business objectives
but work independently are remote site.
- Use of standard Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and
Word is required -Preferred:
- Good understanding of Cisco Network Access Control (NAC)
network environment with experience using Cisco ISE
- Good understanding of Service Now Ticketing system
- Good understanding of other network tools such as Netbrain,
Cisco DNA-C, and Bluecat DHCP/DNS services
- Knowledge of Cisco PRIME network management tool to support
configuration management for wired and wireless networks
- Cisco CCNP Certification in switching and/or wireless
- Experience using scripting languages such as Python and
integration with vendor API to use automation is BIG plus.
- Understanding of Wireshark network packet analysis -
-Certifications PreferredCisco certifications CCNA/CCNPPlease
respond to Meredith Baldwin with your interest level, recent copy
of your resume and your availability for a call to This position
does require US citizenship and the ability to accept direct W2
hourly employment. -*Rates listed are not a guarantee of
salary/rate. -Rate offered at time of hire will depend on many
factors including education, experience, interview results and
skill level -GeoLogics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer that is committed to hiring a diverse and talented
workforce. EOE/Disability/VeteranMeredith BaldwinRecruiter(703)
Keywords: GeoLogics, Wayne , Network Analyst, Professions , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!