Construction Loan Admin Manager - NJ/NY
Company: Valley National Bancorp
Posted on: November 15, 2022
The Construction Loan Admin Manager will manage the two
construction loan administration sites and
oversee/administer/manage the entire commercial construction
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the Administration of all Commercial
Construction Loans and the processing of all construction loan
advances as well as the upkeep of contract and file
- Monitor commercial construction projects from inception to
- Analyze construction cost estimates.
- Review construction loan commitment letters and construction
agreements assuring compliance with approved construction credit
- Oversee the review construction inspection reports prepared by
outside vendors for single family residential, site improvement
work and vertical commercial construction projects to ensure
compliance with loan documentation as well as bank
- Validate that all municipal approvals and construction
requirements have been met.
- Manage construction loan advance function insuring conformance
with loan documentation.
- Attend bank meetings relating to commercial loans and follow up
on any outstanding issues.
- Comprehensive oversight of all construction loans in the
- Management of two construction loan administration sites and
all employees including hiring, coaching/development, performance
reviews and disciplinary action.
- Manage vendor relationships with inspection firms, build and
maintain relationships with outside counsel and title
- Manage the department's service levels (to line, loan
operations, appraisal, and risk functions) and ongoing
relationships within the bank.
- Continually look for ways to improve process to make them more
efficient and effective.
- Experience in construction lending.
- Strong experience in process-oriented areas of organizations,
ideally banking (commercial loan operations).
- Ability to manage large teams both on-site and remotely.
- Ability to communicate effectively with business partners as a
control function, balancing the need to accommodate customer
(internal and external) needs, with process discipline and a risk
- Strong understanding of the construction lien laws of New
Jersey, New York, Florida and Alabama (primary markets), and
awareness of laws in other geographies in which Valley does
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Valid Driver's License.
- High school diploma or GED and minimum of 10 years work
experience, preferably in the operations area of a financial
- Commercial real estate loan experience, and especially
construction loan administration experience a huge plus.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Keywords: Valley National Bancorp, Wayne , Construction Loan Admin Manager - NJ/NY, Professions , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!