Test Technician 2, Weekend Shift Days
Company: BAE Systems
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Job DescriptionCome join us, this position is eligible for a
$1,500. sign on bonus. In person on site interviews will be
conducted with our Hiring Managers. Come in to see our State of the
Art Manufacturing Facility. We are making offers on the spot if you
qualify after the interview. Come start your Career with us!Please
note this supports our Weekend Day Shift working Friday, Saturday
and Sunday from 5AM to 5PM. You will work 36 hours and be paid for
40 plus earn a 10% pay premium.You don t see it, but it s there.
Our employees work on the world s most advanced electronics from
saving emissions in the City of Lights to powering the Mars Rover
to protecting the F-35 fighter jet. At Electronic Systems, you ll
be among the brightest minds, working on the aerospace and defense
industry s most difficult problems. Drawing strength from our
differences, we re innovating for the future. And you can, too. Our
flexible work environment provides you a chance to change the world
without giving up your personal life. We put our customers first
exemplified by our missions: We Protect Those Who Protect Us and We
Innovate For Those Who Move The World. Sound like a team you want
to be a part of? Come build your career with BAE Systems.
- Performs operational tests on a wide variety of moderately
complex production components, subassemblies and systems using data
sheets, schematics, wiring diagrams, established test
specifications and standard test procedures, which clearly outline
procedures to be followed.
- Sets up and operates in accordance with prescribed procedures a
variety of test stands consisting of multiples of standard test
equipment such as pulse generators, amplifiers, oscilloscopes,
voltmeters, counters, etc.
- Works with engineering instructions and standard test
procedures to operationally test developmental products as
- Aligns and adjusts subassemblies and/or systems in accordance
with test procedures and data sheets to comply with established
specifications and acceptable performance.
- Interprets test data and checks results against specifications,
test procedures and data sheets to determine proper functioning and
quality of product.
- Deviates from standard test procedures as required to
troubleshoot, locate and diagnose malfunctions within the unit
requiring application of technical knowledge, skill and ingenuity.
Realigns and readjusts unit as required.
- Designates rework instructions where necessary and retest work
- Stamps and otherwise approves test results. Records test data
and submit test failure/acceptance reports and notifies supervisor
of unusual conditions or undesirable trends.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this
specific position requires US citizenshipRequired Education,
Experience, & SkillsRequires an Associate's Degree in Electronics
or equivalent test technician experience.Preferred Education,
Experience, & Skills
- Ability to follow written instructions and procedures to
- Some circuit card troubleshooting capability preferred.Test
Technician 2, Weekend Shift Days87088BREEO Career Site Equal
Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals
with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender
Keywords: BAE Systems, Wayne , Test Technician 2, Weekend Shift Days, Professions , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!