QC Material Handler - Montgomery, NY
Posted on: November 20, 2023
QC Material Handler is responsible for assessment, physical
processing, and tracking of all inbound damaged finished goods at
their assigned Distribution Center. This position also serves to
assist and back up the QC Inspector workload as needed. QC Material
Handler will routinely be involved in making decisions related to
product integrity as well as utilizing computer software for data
entry, research, and business communications.
- Place product on hold in Catalyst system as well as completing
releases when appropriate. Quarantine tagging and removal of tags
for products being held and released.
- Assess inbound damaged finished goods for ability to re-box and
return to stock; physically re-box and salvage when possible, and
keep accurate data for product that has been processed using
Catalyst, SAP, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Communicate with divisional partners to determine disposition
for stock on hold, investigate damaged goods with transportation
problem ticket team when appropriate.
- Assist QC Inspector with stock checks, recall stock checks,
deviations, relabels, product rework, pedigree verification, and
other projects as assigned.
- Maintain working/reporting relationships and communication with
branch personnel and divisional partners.
- Operate powered material handling equipment to pull material
down from racking and put away as necessary. Equipment will include
reach truck, order picker, and others.
- Assist with item adjustments in Catalyst system and other
inventory related functions as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.Work Experience
- Previous experience with powered warehouse equipmentKnowledge /
Skills / Abilities
- To perform core functions of the position must have the ability
to perform basic math (addition and subtraction).
- Entry level skill in Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word
- Position also requires:
- Sitting, walking or standing for prolonged periods of time,
with frequent bending and kneeling.
- Close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to
- Working in hot and cold environments, (32F 95F), and at
- Ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs.
- Work may be performed at heights.
- Frequent bending and kneeling.
- May be required to travel from state to state for training or
customer visits.PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience demonstrating understanding of FDA/QSR/ISO14551
- Experience demonstrating knowledge of ANSI/ASQCZ1.4-current
- Prior experience in warehouse environment.
- Previous quality control experience in a regulated industry
setting.Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work
environment with strong growth potential, a competitive
compensation package, and a complete benefits package including
medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match.
And much more!
- Medline Industries, LP, and its subsidiaries, offer a
competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training,
and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide
- The anticipated salary range for this position is $17.25 to
$28.25 per hour. This salary range is an estimate and the actual
salary will vary based on applicant's location, education,
experience, skills, and abilities. This role is bonus and/or
incentive eligible. Medline will not pay less than the applicable
minimum wage or salary threshold.
- Our benefit package includes health insurance, life and
disability, 401(k) contributions, paid time off, etc., for
employees working 30 or more hours per week on average. For a more
comprehensive list of our benefits please click here. For roles
where employees work less than 30 hours per week, benefits include
401(k) contributions as well as access to the Employee Assistance
Program, Employee Resource Groups and the Employee Service
Keywords: Medline, Wayne , QC Material Handler - Montgomery, NY, Professions , Montgomery, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!