Guest Service Representative
Company: Nothing Bundt Cakes
Posted on: May 1, 2021
The Nothing Bundt Cakes (NbC) Guest Service Representative
creates a warm, welcoming environment for our guests, offers
creative solutions for unique celebratory occasions and sells our
delicious cakes. The Guest Service Representative is the first
point of brand contact in our bakery and serves in an essential
role to engage and bring joy to our guests, create a memorable
experience and leave a positive, lasting impression. The Guest
Service Representative embodies NbC core values and demonstrates a
strong commitment to guest satisfaction as well as excellence and
efficiency in the workplace. Accountabilities/Duties:
- Promptly greets walk-in and phone guests with genuine warmth
and helpful enthusiasm to determine interests and needs, and
follows NbC Sweet Steps of Service to create a superior guest
- Maintains strong product knowledge to educate guests on NbC
cake distinction, size and flavor profile options, pricing, special
promotions, and complimentary retail merchandise.
- Suggests additional merchandise, including balloons, candles,
and cards, to complete a unique celebration.
- Processes guest orders efficiently and accurately utilizing the
point-of-sale system and invite guests to join NbC Email Club to
benefit from special promotions and remain connected.
- Upholds a clean and organized bakery presentation, which may
include routine sweeping/mopping of the floor, and dusting/cleaning
of countertops, windows, and other surfaces.
- Replenishes retail merchandise and cake display case to ensure
a strong visual presentation.
- Assists the Crafter in preparing cake decorations and packaging
supplies as needed.
- Complies with all health and safety guidelines and NbC policies
and procedures, including strict adherence to dress code and
- Maintains a consistent work attendance and punctuality record.
Core Values and Competencies:
- Servant's Heart
- Goes above and beyond to support the team or guest, and is
reliable, trustworthy and responsive.
- Keeps the good of the team or guest ahead of personal interests
- Displays humility and empathy in interactions with others.
- Spirit of a Champion
- Demonstrates pride in responsibilities, an intense drive and a
passion to succeed.
- Takes initiative and 100% ownership of responsibilities, with
zero excuses for issues within direct control.
- Operates with a strong sense of urgency and adheres to NbC
- Genuine Connections
- Projects warmth, enthusiasm, and optimism that attracts
- Builds positive, productive relationships with all team
- Listens actively and communicates openly, clearly and
respectfully. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Exhibits high energy and strong interpersonal skills; is
friendly, helpful, positive, patient, socially confident and
- Enjoys interacting with diverse people and excels at providing
a superior guest experience.
- Can perform multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining
meticulous attention to detail.
- Is diligent, organized and self-motivated.
- Has the ability to understand and carry out oral and written
instructions and request clarification when needed.
- Is comfortable with new technology and has the ability to
operate a point-of-sale system.
- Understands basic arithmetic; can perform calculations when
needed and provide monetary change using U.S. currency.
- Has the capacity to stand for extended periods of time and work
in a fast-paced environment. Education, Certifications and Work
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or older.
- While no formal education or work experience is required,
previous guest service experience at a bakery, restaurant or retail
store is a plus. Work Availability: Must have the flexibility to
work various shifts, including early mornings, evenings, weekends
and holidays, based on changing business demands. Join Our Growing
Family From "Happy Birthday" to "Just Because," Nothing Bundt Cakes
is committed to bringing joy to our guests and our communities and
helping make every celebration sweeter! Each bakery offers a warm
and welcoming work environment with team members who embody this
joy-filled brand and possess a Servant's Heart, the Spirit of a
Champion and the ability to make Genuine Connections. With more
than 340 bakery locations in 40+ U.S states and in Canada, there's
plenty of opportunity to join our family! Click here to learn more
about Nothing Bundt Cakes. Employees at a franchised Nothing Bundt
Cakes bakery location are employed by the franchise owner/operator
and are not employees of Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate (the
franchisor). All inquiries about employment should be directed to
the franchise owner/operator and not to Nothing Bundt Cakes
Corporate. Each franchise owner/operator is responsible for
ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Nothing Bundt Cakes, Wayne , Guest Service Representative, Sales , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!