Company: Paul Miller BMW
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionWhether you're in the automotive industry or
joining us from another field, Paul Miller Auto Group is ready for
you to become a part of an award winning team. Paul Miller doesn't
just lend his name to a dealership, it becomes one of the family.
We are in the culture of respecting our human capital and have a
reputation for loyalty and treating our employees with respect. If
you're interested in joining a team where there's no limit on
opportunity & growth, submit your application and join the family
today! What We Offer
- BMW Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health & Wellness Program
- FSA – Health and Dependent
- Paid Time Off Responsibilities
- Exhibit high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories., and
their benefits to customers.
- Approaches, greet and offers assistance or direction to any
customers that enter the dealership showroom or lot.
- Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions
and listening carefully to their responses.
- Attends training and sales meetings offered by the dealership
and manufactures. Qualifications
- At least 1 year of sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated and driven to excel in a team environment
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a background check and drug screen I have
carefully read and understand the contents of this job description.
I understand the responsibilities, requirements and duties expected
of me. I also understand that this job description does not
constitute a contract of employment nor alter my status as an
at-will employee. I have the right to terminate my employment at
any time and for any reason, and the dealership has a similar
Keywords: Paul Miller BMW, Wayne , Sales Advisor, Sales , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!