Company: The Vitamin Shoppe
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Overview:New Hire receives $250 sign-on bonus!
Passionate about health & wellness and striving to be your
best-self, however YOU define it?
You could be our next Health Enthusiast (yup, it's what we call
everyone who works for The Vitamin Shoppe)
We're looking for a Part-Time Health Enthusiast - to connect with
customers on their own journeys to becoming their best-self,
however THEY define it.Responsibilities:At The Vitamin Shoppe you
- Work with integrity.
- Be part of an amazing team of like-minded Health Enthusiasts
who take pride in executing with excellence.
- Achieve and exceed daily sales and productivity goals
- Master product knowledge by participating in continuous
- Maintain regular store maintenance, follow loss prevention
standards, ensure timely processing of receipts, keep shelves full
and products priced accordingly.
- Efficiently process customer transactions, merchandise shelves
and price products accordingly.
- Be willing to perform additional duties as required.Who You
- A passion for the health & wellness industry
- Enthusiasm and ability to effectively engage customersThe
- A competitive monthly bonus/incentive program
- Generous employee discount
- Professional growth opportunitiesQualifications:What we are
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (i.e. Holidays, weekends,
locations) depending on business needsWho We Are:The Vitamin Shoppe
- is the authority--- We're a destination and a resource for so
much more than just vitamins. We help people become their best
selves-however they define it.
You ready?! If so, let's do this!
Equal Opportunity PolicyThe Vitamin Shoppe is an equal opportunity
employer. We respect diversity and accordingly are an equal
opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression
(including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status,
veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state,
or local laws. Our management is dedicated to ensuring the
fulfillment of this policy with respect to hiring, placement,
promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, separation, recruitment, pay
and other forms of compensation, access to facilities and programs,
training and general treatment during employment.We firmly believe
that every Health Enthusiast has the right to be treated with
dignity and respect. Our goal is to maintain a satisfied and
productive team of Health Enthusiasts. The keys to reaching that
goal are effective leadership, equal application of fair human
resources policies, competitive wages and benefits, and close
attention to all health enthusiast matters. The Vitamin Shoppe is
committed to the principle of fair and impartial treatment of our
Health Enthusiasts.Health Enthusiasts with questions or concerns
about equal employment opportunities in the workplace are
encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of their Human
Resources representative. We will not allow any form of retaliation
against Health Enthusiasts who raise issues of perceived
discrimination in good faith. To ensure our workplace is free of
artificial barriers, violation of this policy may result in
disciplinary action, up to and including discharge.
Keywords: The Vitamin Shoppe, Wayne , Sales Associate, Sales , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!