Mortgage Collections Rep - Mortgage Services
Company: Valley Bank
Posted on: January 23, 2023
The Mortgage Collections Representative will be responsible for
all phases of collection activity for residential mortgage loans,
home equity loans and HELOCS which go past due in payments and
enter default status. Responsibilities include, but are not limited
- Communicate daily with borrowers who are delinquent on loan
payments, generally by incoming and outgoing telephone
conversations but also by letters and email. Document efforts &
results in the collection notepad system.
- Process incoming and outgoing documents related to collection
and loss mitigation efforts.
- Update telephone numbers, address and related information as
warranted to the core system.
- Explore alternative means to assist customer in bringing the
loan current (e.g., Forbearance plans, Repayment plans,
Modification, etc. and refer borrower to the Loss Mitigation
Department as warranted.
- Trouble shoot to resolve customer issues.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with
attorneys, insurance agents and realtors as well as internal
departments (e.g., Customer Service, Escrow, Payment processing,
Post-closing, Documentation, Valley branches, HLCs, etc.).
- Maintain full compliance with all Regulatory and GSE
requirements as well as the Bank's policies and procedures.
Keywords: Valley Bank, Wayne , Mortgage Collections Rep - Mortgage Services, Sales , Wayne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!